As a number of my models are 3d scuplted I thought I would make these 3d models available for those who have 3d printers and can print them out for their own personal use.
My models are desigend to be printed on DLP/LCD/Laser type printers rather than FDM printers due to the models requiring high resolution to capture the detail. Saying that some of the models will certainly printer fine on an FDM printer – especially when scaled up!
For DLP/LCD printing I would recommend that the larger models be hollowed out (I tend to use 1.5mm to 2mm) and a support lattice used in the hollowed out area along with 2 or 3 drain holes.
My preference to print is 30micron z axis for most organic models but for larger (50mm or taller) or non organic models usually I print at 50microns.
All models are designed to print on a Phrozen Shuffle, with print platform of 68mmx120mmx200mm. Unless specifically otherwise stated all STL models will fit on this size build platform.
All dimensions in images are millimeters unless specifically otherwise stated
All models are immediately available for download after purchase, and can be downloaded as many times as required within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any issues please use the contact form to get in touch with me and I will be only to glad to help out
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You can 3d print these STL files for your personal use only.
2. There is no limit to how many models you can print from the STL file for personal use only.
3. You may scale and modify the STL file and 3d print the modified file for personal use only
4. You may not sell the printed items or distribute/sell the digital 3D models/files to other parties.
5. You may not enter business selling or distributing the models for profit or publicly advertise that you print and sell the models in any way whatsoever.